Zira Hotel Belgrade was opened in May 2008 in the heart of Old Belgrade. It is conceptualized as a business hotel, built on the crossroads of two major city streets, Roosevelt and Cvijiceva streets, as a part of Zira complex. It is located near the Universities and Parks, just off Boulevard and only a fifteen minute walk from the Republic Square.
It offers its guests 113 superior rooms, 10 deluxe rooms, as well as 4 rooms for people with special needs. Each room is equipped with LCD TV, minibar, safe and A/C. WiFi Internet access, as well as international landline calls, are available free of charge. Guests are also welcome to use Hotel fitness center and sauna. We offer complimentary cappuccino, espresso and/or caffe latte with breakfast.
The hotel has a great location and access to both the city center and other parts of the city.
Zira Hotel Belgrade has won numerous awards in the Hospitality and Service field, among which are:
- “Certificate of Excellence” awarded by “TripAdvisor” three years in a row (2011-2013). Zira Hotel Belgrade is ranked in top 10% most successful business in TripAdvisor worldwide.
- Expedia Insiders Select” – year 2012
- “HRS Quality Seal” – year 2013
- “Tourist Flower” awarded by The National Tourism Organisation of Serbia – year 2012
- “Turistička prizma” awarded by Tourism Fair of Novi Sad – year 2012
- “Medal for Quality” awarded by Novi Sad Fair – year 2010